OK. so i started one of these because everyone else had one and i was like....well it may be worth my time so i made one. umm i still really don't really understand what the heck I'm doing but Oh well. OK so. i guess ill tell you about my day.
Well i woke up with out Erik calling me (he does every morning) because hes made at me because he thinks i like Zack Arel (he is weird and nasty!) and Justin Biddix(a old friend). but anyways. i went to school. it was long as hell! its like always like that on Fridays! and then i got on the bus. i sit with my BFF guy friend Chris Exxon. and then i get home. Erik is less mad at me and he wants me to go to the movies with him. but my mom isn't home so i ask Parker to take me because she was going too. but now she cant go and so I'm gonna shoot my self I'm so board! so that's when i saw someones blog spot thing and i was like what the hell? y not?
k well I'm done with this one because like not much happened today. so tah tah! =]
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment