Thursday, April 30, 2009

CAKE!!!!

OK so today was friggin GAY! i didnt have my cell fone alllll day! My mom took it away because I didn't do laundry. I like was so mad, i pitched a fit and screamed at my mom and stuff! ugh I was super pissed. I would so go live with my dad if he lived in this school district! So Erik tried to call me this friggin moringing and he could because my fone was cut off! OMG and today in foods we made these nasty ass shrimp wraped in cheese wraped in baccon. It was so NASTY! so I gave all mine to Tim. Haha. Umm I failed a test in Bruns...theres a surpirse! And umm well I just got my fone back like an hour ago and Erik wont tlk to me because hes doing something. So ugh yeah. But anyways me and Erik decided to take a break til sunday. So he can deside if he like me and only me more than anyone eles. And so far he dose! =]
Well im made a cake and its like done now. So I'm gunna go eat it! Yummmmm! And i'll call Erik back so yep....thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment